March 5, 2011

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming…

I was doing pretty good there for a while. Posting reviews of each book I read and keeping up with, if not daily, at least every other day blogging.

And then, disaster struck.

And by disaster, I of course mean I discovered Dragon Age: Origins on PS3 and was sucked in to a time sink of epic proportions.

This, in and of itself, should not have been such a big issue. But unfortunately, at the same time, my laptop self destructed and I found myself without regular access to a computer. Really, that's the main reason. But I prefer to blame Dragon Age (which I am still playing in anticipation of the release of DA2 later this month). If it weren't for Dragon Age, I would have made the effort to find a computer to use and get some blogs written anyway.

Now, I have a shiny new laptop computer with lots of cool laptop computer-type accessories one would normally take for granted. Like a functioning battery. And programs that aren't at least a year outdated because your OS can't run the newer versions. And the ability to NOT set things on fire.*

So, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programs.

*My laptop never actually started a fire. But quite a few batteries in that model were recalled for just that reason and my computer frequently overheated to the point of being able to scald skin…

No comments:

Post a Comment