January 3, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Welcome to 2011!!

This year, I will be reviewing every book I read. It's a simple goal. It's also something I've never been able to keep up with.

2010 was a great year. I'm not going to go into all the details. Let's just say it was a good year and leave it at that. I didn't have a lot of free time, so I'm going to blame my lack of blog-age on that. Yeah, busy and stuff.

So, on to 2011. A blog review for every book I read, whether it be a new book, or an old book. And, I'm going to try to post about interesting news stories. Because I have a minor obsession with news and politics, and 2010 was a big year for both and I always thought I was missing something by not trying to start a conversation.

So let's get started.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Another book review blog to follow! *smooch*

    ReplyDelete