May 9, 2011

Reading Meme - Day 11

Day 11 – A book that disappointed you



















There was a lot of hype over this book before it was released in 2010, mostly based on the author. I remember reading some of the blurbs and thinking, "Yeah, that sounds kind of cool!" Being the lemming that I am, the more positive hype I saw, the more I wanted to read it. So when it was released, I rushed out and bought it. It took some time for me to get around to reading it, but when I did I was incredibly disappointed. So much so, in fact, that I will most likely review it here at some point just to express my extreme displeasure. What's really frustrating is all the things that made me hate this book are touted by other reviewers as being the reason they like it. And I just found out the sequel was released in January, and I never noticed it. I'm not sure I'll read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment