January 14, 2012

Off The Shelf Challenge 2011 - Summary

Long ago, in a time far away, I signed up for the Off The Shelf Challenge at Bookish Ardour. I agreed to read 15 books from my TBR shelf, and then review them all here. If you have been paying attention, you will notice I have reviewed 9 books that were sitting on my book shelf at the beginning of 2011.

Well,  as most people can relate to this year, a bunch of craziness happened this year. I wasn't able to blog as often as I'd hoped, but I did manage to read as many books as I normally do. As such, I did read 15 books that were on my bookshelf at the beginning of 2011.

So without further ado, here are the 15 books:

Strange Brew, edited by PN Elrod
Red-Headed Stepchild, by Jaye Wells
The Looking Glass Wars, by Frank Beddor
Spider Bones, by Kathy Reichs
The Vampire Diaries, Volumes 1-5, by LJ Smith
Stray, by Rachel Vincent
The Dark Lady's Chosen, by Gail Z Martin
Dark Haven, by Gail Z Martin
Spellwright, by Blake Charlton
Wicked Lovely, by Melissa Marr
Ink Exchange, by Melissa Marr

And now, on to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment